Lightly pickled red radish with a gorgeous color and crispy texture.
For an elegant taste with salted koji and yuzu.
Raw vegetables have enzymes, so I want to have a habit of eating every meal.If you keep it, it's very convenient when you don't have time to make a salad.
Rice, natto, and this pickle alone will make it look gorgeous, so it's perfect for breakfast!
Red radish is less spicy than white radish, so it's perfect for raw food.The red part inside contains anthocyanins, so it works on eye fatigue and melanocytes on the skin.Delicious and anti-aging!
Lightly pickled red radish
All appropriate amount
- Red radish
- Yuzu peel (OK without it)
- Liquid salt koji (Click here to use）
- White soup
[How to make]
- Slice the red radish into 2mm to 3mm pieces
- Put all ingredients in a plastic bag and knead well
- You can put it in the refrigerator in a plastic bag and eat it deliciously in about half a day.
The pickled soup can be used as a salad dressing by adding a little white sauce or olive oil!