Healthy cheese made from soy milk without using milk.It changes to various tastes depending on the topping, and it looks gorgeous.It will last for a long time in the refrigerator, so you can take it out quickly when a customer comes, which is very convenient!
- Olive oil + salt and pepper (iron plate)
- Fruit sauce and jam (high in calories but delicious ♡)
Soy milk cheese
- Soy milk whipped cream: 200ml
- Unadjusted soymilk: 400ml
- Silken tofu: 1 chome
- White miso: Large XNUMX(* Click here for what you are using)
- Salt: a pinch
- Powdered gelatin: 15g
- Rotate the soymilk whipped cream and tofu in a food processor until smooth.
- Warm the soy milk, dissolve the white miso, add gelatin soaked in water (not included in the amount), and mix the whole.
- Combine 1 and 2 and rotate again with a food processor until the whole is smooth.
- Put it in a tapper and keep it in the refrigerator.
Sujata's soy milk whipped cream has half the calories of regular cream.
It's a little disappointing that it contains sugar, but I use it because there is nothing else.I want to update to healthier recipes when I have time!